If you are one of our Registered Clients please click here
to pass though security and view our models and talent.
Welcome to Superarts Agency
For those of you who are new to Superarts, we wish you a warm welcome.
For those of you returning to us, welcome back and we look forward to working with you again.
At Superarts we believe forming a respectful relationship with our clients is paramount. Many of our clients, from producers to photographers, creative directors to choreographers, have been working with us for over 25 years. Because of our experience, we are aware of the many things that you, the client, need to do and think about. Our aim is to lighten your load, by providing you with support and the right children for the job.
Based in Central London, our own studio space is available for your castings & auditions. We can provide chaperones, hairdressers, dressers, photographers, choreographers - just let us know what you need.
How to use these pages ...
First, register with us using the registration form below. Once your registration has been vetted and accepted, we will send you a password enabling you to view the children's photos and details.
- You can:
- look through our talent online and let us know who you are interested in
- or simply ask us to do it for you by giving us your brief - including the ages, sizes and skills of the children you require.
- We will then use what you give to us to access our database and email you a package with photos and details of the children whom we feel best fit your brief.
- Simply open the package, tick those children you'd like to see for a casting or audition, or wish to book, and return the email to us. It's a simple as that. Alternatively, you can simply pick up the phone and speak to us.
- When making a booking please sign, or acknowledge by email, that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Our service is both personal and professional, known for its reliablilty and care. We know our young people exceptionally well - often from as young as 2 or 3 years of age - which means we provide the right people to fill a brief. We also meet all of our talent regularly, to ensure we know the children, their strengths and what type of work - be it photographic, fashion shows, commercials, or theatre etc - best suits their talent and personality. We do not want to waste your time, or ours, by sending a child along to a casting who doesn't fit the brief.
We are always looking towards improving our services and welcome any feedback you may have.
Register as a Client
Only Registered Clients can view our Talent Database. If you would like to register as a client with us, please complete and send us the form below and we will contact you soon: